What are peels and how do they work ?
- Chemical skin peels are used to provide a gentle effect to restore skin tightness and a smoother, brighter appearance to the skin.
- A chemical solution is applied to treat the epidermis and/or dermis.
- This act chemically loosened the dead and damaged cells causing exfoliation and serving to promote new cell growth.
Indications for peels ?
- Ageing skin, fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Photo damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Uneven texture
Chemical Peel Training
We provide training in chemical peels using the high quality superficial peels from 4T Medical. These peels are great they offer great results with little or no down time which keeps your clients happy.
Our training course on peels will help you diagnose skin complaints and treat with the best peeling solution. The course will include:
- Skin Anatomy
- Skin Types
- Common Skin Problems
- Patient Assessment
- Precautions and Considerations
- Skin Priming
- Post Peel Care
- Adverse Reactions
- Hands on training
Cost of the course £395 (includes a starter kit allowing you to do at least 5 peels RRP of £70-£85 each)
Please call 01792 447630 and ask about our training dates or email firstname.lastname@example.org